Volunteering is a win-win opportunity! Have fun, stay healthy, meet people – and help those in need. Whatever your talents or interests, we’ll find ways you can make a real difference at Shepherd’s Center Central.
- Can you drive? Answer the phone?
- Do you enjoy helping or directing people?
- Could you offer an encouraging word to someone who might be feeling overwhelmed or lonely?
- Would you like to be part of a team that’s developing lifelong learning opportunities for older adults?
- Or, maybe you have special talents and skills that you would be willing to share that could make a different kind of positive impact in the lives of others.
We appreciate the donation of your time. Our volunteers empower mid-life and older adults to live healthy, engaged, and independent lives.
Volunteering is fun and meaningful at Shepherd’s Center Central! Find out more, contact Deb Dickinson at email@example.com or
call today, 816-444-1121 ext. 105
Don’t Forget, Donations Help, too!
The contributions made to the center continue to make a functioning and successful organization for the community of Kansas City.