The Aging in Community programs at Shepherd’s Center Central mobilize teams of volunteers to provide assistance to older adults so that the older adults can live healthy, engaged, and independent lives. Our specific programs offer a range of services including home delivered meals, transportation and yearly yard clean-up.
- KC Rakes!
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Companion Program
QUALIFICATIONS TO USE SERVICES
- All programs are geared to adults age 60+
- All programs have designated service areas with specific geographic boundaries
- Some programs have income guidelines apply
VOLUNTEER ROLE OPPORTUNITIES
- Help rake and provide some yard maintenance for older low income individuals.
- Deliver meals to homebound seniors
- Help older adults remain safely in their own home.
Heroes Needed Brochure 2015
Manager of Operations
816-444-1121 ext 105